It was while crossing the Moscow river that I began to think about all the other places I've been and all the cool stuff I've seen. I can't even begin to list all of it. This may sound a bit heady, but I kind of feel like my whole life is a tourist trip. The religion I grew up in believes we existed as spirits before we came to earth, and some people like to speculate what they may have been doing in the pre-existant state. I like to think I was off in a corner reading my copy of Lonely Galaxy: Earth. Anyway, I'm a lucky/blessed fellow, and I thought about this fact while looking at this scene.
It was while crossing the Moscow river that I began to think about all the other places I've been and all the cool stuff I've seen. I can't even begin to list all of it. This may sound a bit heady, but I kind of feel like my whole life is a tourist trip. The religion I grew up in believes we existed as spirits before we came to earth, and some people like to speculate what they may have been doing in the pre-existant state. I like to think I was off in a corner reading my copy of Lonely Galaxy: Earth. Anyway, I'm a lucky/blessed fellow, and I thought about this fact while looking at this scene.
Latest
- Moscow Walk - Peter the Great
- Moscow Walk - Sculpture park
- Moscow Walk - Sculpture park
- Moscow Walk - Sculpture park
- Moscow Walk - Sculpture park
- Moscow Walk - Sculpture park
- Moscow walk - Sculpture park, grouping
- Moscow walk - Sculpture park, Breshnev
- Moscow walk - Sculpture park, Stone faces
- Moscow walk - Sculpture park, stone faces
Archives
- March 2005
- April 2005
- May 2005
- June 2005
- July 2005
- August 2005
- September 2005
- November 2005
- December 2005
- January 2006
- February 2006
- March 2006
- April 2006
- May 2006
- June 2006
- July 2006
- August 2006
- September 2006
- October 2006
- November 2006
- December 2006
- January 2007
- February 2007
- March 2007
- April 2007
- May 2007
- September 2007
- October 2007
My stuff & other things I like
Blogs I read
Podcasts I listen to (or watch)
Contacting me
- Leave a comment (preferred method) or if you'd rather contact me personally, send e-mail to theblogofbrian[at]gmail[dot]com.


0 Responses to “Moscow Walk - Kremlin”
Post a Comment