Three guys looking kind of pissed off about something, maybe because people are walking on the grass. It's kind of shameful I guess that I don't know more about the works here. I thought these dudes were workers, but now I think maybe they're soldiers, or some combination of the two. I don't claim to be either an art critic or a historian, I just like to see interesting things.
Three guys looking kind of pissed off about something, maybe because people are walking on the grass. It's kind of shameful I guess that I don't know more about the works here. I thought these dudes were workers, but now I think maybe they're soldiers, or some combination of the two. I don't claim to be either an art critic or a historian, I just like to see interesting things.
Latest
- Moscow Walk - Sculpture park
- Moscow walk - Sculpture park, grouping
- Moscow walk - Sculpture park, Breshnev
- Moscow walk - Sculpture park, Stone faces
- Moscow walk - Sculpture park, stone faces
- Moscow walk - Sculpture park, Stone Stalin
- Moscow walk - Sculpture park, Bronze Stalin
- Moscow walk - Sculpture park, Dzerzhinskiy
- Moscow walk - Oktyabrskaya Lenin
- Moscow walk - Leninskiy Prospect
Archives
- March 2005
- April 2005
- May 2005
- June 2005
- July 2005
- August 2005
- September 2005
- November 2005
- December 2005
- January 2006
- February 2006
- March 2006
- April 2006
- May 2006
- June 2006
- July 2006
- August 2006
- September 2006
- October 2006
- November 2006
- December 2006
- January 2007
- February 2007
- March 2007
- April 2007
- May 2007
- September 2007
- October 2007
My stuff & other things I like
Blogs I read
Podcasts I listen to (or watch)
Contacting me
- Leave a comment (preferred method) or if you'd rather contact me personally, send e-mail to theblogofbrian[at]gmail[dot]com.


0 Responses to “Moscow Walk - Sculpture park”
Post a Comment