I won!
Last night I crossed the 50,000 word line and became an official winner of Nanowrimo 2005. All day I've been kind of walking on air. I swore I was going to give myself a break and not write anything for a couple of days, even though my novel wasn't actually finished. After work I ate some dinner, watched some TV, tried to do some house work, and couldn't get my mind off my novel. It occured to me I could tie up the story in only a couple more pages I had to finish. So I sat down and went to work yet again, and wrote the words, "The end" about 30 minutes ago. My final official word count is 51,652. Hey, at least it's still November for another hour and fifteen minutes. You're not considered totally insane unless you're still writing well into December.
Now comes the editing part. That is something I will wait to do. I'm happy just having a completed first draft for now.
Oh heck let's hear it one more time: "I WON!!!"
Thank you and good night.

Congratulations!!
Can you think of anything else to write about?