The outtage the other day appears to have fried my computer speakers. I actually don't mind that much. I was trying to decide anyway whether to leave them here or haul them all the way around the world with me. One the one hand I really like them. On the other, they're kind of bulky and the transformer alone weighs about 100kgs or something like that. Problem sovled.
As I said before, this week is all about the goodbyes. Here are a few pictures of some of my groups.

My Monday "Prospects Advanced" class that I share with Nashezhda. From the left: Anton, Mike, Alex, Kristina and Arseniy.

Olga, Sasha, Katie, Sonya and Dasha (Polina was absent).
My Tuesday "Prospects Advanced" group. This group is hands down my favorite class, partly because they're all mine. It's the only teenage group I don't share with another teacher. And there's the fact that they're kick-ass, totally awesome, amazing girls.

Kristina, Viktor, Natalia, Lena, me, irina, Alex, Alina and Jane
My Tuesday-Thursday evening group. I've taught Jane and Ira longer than any of my adult students. I started with Jane back in level seven and just finished level 10 last night. The others joined up during Levels eight or nine.
As I said before, this week is all about the goodbyes. Here are a few pictures of some of my groups.

My Monday "Prospects Advanced" class that I share with Nashezhda. From the left: Anton, Mike, Alex, Kristina and Arseniy.

Olga, Sasha, Katie, Sonya and Dasha (Polina was absent).
My Tuesday "Prospects Advanced" group. This group is hands down my favorite class, partly because they're all mine. It's the only teenage group I don't share with another teacher. And there's the fact that they're kick-ass, totally awesome, amazing girls.

Kristina, Viktor, Natalia, Lena, me, irina, Alex, Alina and Jane
My Tuesday-Thursday evening group. I've taught Jane and Ira longer than any of my adult students. I started with Jane back in level seven and just finished level 10 last night. The others joined up during Levels eight or nine.

0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment