San Francisco!
So, I'm here. It was strange yesterday to wake up in Moscow, see the Eifel tower during my stopover in Paris, then see the Golen Gate Bridge while coming in for a landing at SFO.
The trip itself came off ok, except I think Air France's motto must be, "we hate the people in coach" Really, I've never felt so prodded, placed and processed in my life. They must see passengers the way Fed-Ex sees a box.
Got in to SF at about 1:30 pm local time. Since then I've had five cigarettes, not many in other words. I'm going to try to ween myself down to only a few per day, if not give them up entirely before I get to Phoenix next week. Several times over the past few days in Moscow, I was about to buy a carton or two so I'd have them during my trip, but each time I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I decided to use the high price of cigarettes here as incentive to give it up. Well, either that will happen, or I'll just spends shitloads of money on cigarettes.
hopefully I'll have some pictures to post within a day or two.
So, I'm here. It was strange yesterday to wake up in Moscow, see the Eifel tower during my stopover in Paris, then see the Golen Gate Bridge while coming in for a landing at SFO.
The trip itself came off ok, except I think Air France's motto must be, "we hate the people in coach" Really, I've never felt so prodded, placed and processed in my life. They must see passengers the way Fed-Ex sees a box.
Got in to SF at about 1:30 pm local time. Since then I've had five cigarettes, not many in other words. I'm going to try to ween myself down to only a few per day, if not give them up entirely before I get to Phoenix next week. Several times over the past few days in Moscow, I was about to buy a carton or two so I'd have them during my trip, but each time I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I decided to use the high price of cigarettes here as incentive to give it up. Well, either that will happen, or I'll just spends shitloads of money on cigarettes.
hopefully I'll have some pictures to post within a day or two.

0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment