« Home | What I learned todayKleptocracy - government by th... » | What I did todayThis morning was my bi-weekly Satu... » | Today is My Birthday. I'm 35.I used to have ambiti... » | My mind is a total blank today, call it an effect ... » | What I learned todayMcGuffin - A plot device that ... » | WODNothing today, sorry. - -What I did todayThis ... » | test post to see if I can put up an image. » | Word of the day Hereafter just called WODCloy - So... » | Wow!!!!!!I can't believe the old blog is still her... »

0 Comments Published by Brian on Sunday, May 01, 2005 at 11:33 PM.

A couple of pictures

Image hébergée par www.image-dream.com

My building, as seen from the school where I teach. The red circle indicates my apartment.

Image hébergée par www.image-dream.com

The church I mentioned in my previous post.

That's all for now.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment

Latest

  • What I learned todayKleptocracy - government by th...
  • What I did todayThis morning was my bi-weekly Satu...
  • Today is My Birthday. I'm 35.I used to have ambiti...
  • My mind is a total blank today, call it an effect ...
  • What I learned todayMcGuffin - A plot device that ...
  • WODNothing today, sorry. - -What I did todayThis ...
  • test post to see if I can put up an image.
  • Word of the day Hereafter just called WODCloy - So...
  • Wow!!!!!!I can't believe the old blog is still her...

Archives

  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007

My stuff & other things I like

  • My 2006 NaNoWriMo novel
  • My Flickr photos
  • How's the weather in Seoul?
  • Pandora
  • This American Life

Blogs I read

  • Not Another EFL blog!
  • Seoul Hero
  • Seoul life
  • Expatriate Games
  • Scriblings of the Metropolitian
  • G.I. Korea Blog

Podcasts I listen to (or watch)

  • Diggnation
  • Ctrl+Alt+Chicken
  • The Word Nerds
  • "The World's" Tech Podcast
  • Science Friday
  • BBC Documentary Archive

Contacting me

    Leave a comment (preferred method) or if you'd rather contact me personally, send e-mail to theblogofbrian[at]gmail[dot]com.



    XML


Powered by Blogger & Blogger Templates