a phew more photos

UPDATE: I added some music to the slideshow via a streaming mp3 file. I really wanted to do this yesterday when I first posted the pictures. It actually wasn't that hard. The trick was finding a site to host the file (that I didn't have to pay for). The song is "Sympathetique" by Pink Martini. They are not French. Pink Martini is from Portland, Oregon. The pianist, Tom Lauderdale, is a friend of my friend in fact. I am using the song without their permission (Sorry guys). I'll leave it up for about a week, then remove it. Oh yeah, the song probably won't play in Safari, or on any Mac. Sorry, I'm not that good a yet.

* * *


On Friday I finally got around to uploading more of my pictures to flickr and did some organizing as well. So today I'd like to present another slide show of my best vacation pictures. Wait, don't click the "back" button yet, there's not that many. Some of them have already appeared in this space, but now they're in context you see.











Labels: , , ,

0 Responses to “a phew more photos”

Post a Comment