Back when I gave a little photo tour of my apartment, I mentioned there was a giant, red 안마 "Ahn-ma" sign visible from my window. It means "massage," and the sign flashes on and off all night long. Here's some pictures to give you an idea.
If you really want to have some fun, download both of these pictures, open them up in a photo slideshow viewer, then flip back and forth between them at two second intervals. Now do it non-stop for eight hours.
The other day I finally broke down and asked a teacher in my school to help me buy darker curtains for my window. I have no idea how much curtains cost in Korea, or in any country for that matter, but if it keeps out the red menace it will be money well spent.
If you really want to have some fun, download both of these pictures, open them up in a photo slideshow viewer, then flip back and forth between them at two second intervals. Now do it non-stop for eight hours.
The other day I finally broke down and asked a teacher in my school to help me buy darker curtains for my window. I have no idea how much curtains cost in Korea, or in any country for that matter, but if it keeps out the red menace it will be money well spent.



0 Responses to “The red light district”
Post a Comment