Brian's apartment - "come to my window"


DSC01774
Originally uploaded by bebouchard.
Finally, here's a look at my window on the world. It's blocked by the window divider on the right, but there's a giant red "안마" sign on top of the building across the street from me. 안마 is pronounced "an-ma," and it means "massage," which I didn't know until I looked it up in my dictionary. It flashes on and off all night long. Massage...massage...massage...It gives my home that cheap motel feeling.

Do you see the two green stripes behind the green cross? That is the subway tracks. The line four comes out from the underground right by my place. Chang-dong station is just a little to the right of the picture.

The mountain in the background is Dobong-san. Everything else is apartment buildings.

That's it. Exciting huh? Well I hope you enjoyed the tour of my world anyway.

0 Responses to “Brian's apartment - "come to my window"”

Post a Comment