While I've got some time, and my computer is not available today, I thought I'd share some photos of my apartment I took a couple of weeks ago. I meant to do this for a long time, but it was never clean enough. And in fact, since I took these pictures, the apartment has returned to it's natural, Oscar Madison-like state.
Here of course is my kitchen. Notice the steam cooker next to the electric kettle. It's my favorite appliance. That and the coffee maker are the only things I actually bought. The washing machine also dries, which is unusual in Korean apartments, but such a godsend. Stay tuned for more...
Here of course is my kitchen. Notice the steam cooker next to the electric kettle. It's my favorite appliance. That and the coffee maker are the only things I actually bought. The washing machine also dries, which is unusual in Korean apartments, but such a godsend. Stay tuned for more...


0 Responses to “Brian's apartment - kitchen”
Post a Comment