Brian's apartment - "living" area
0 Comments Published by Brian on Tuesday, April 25, 2006 at 2:28 PM.
The Brown Plastic Sofa seems to be a standard in almost every Korean apartment. Once again, in my world it functions not so much as a sofa, but as a laundry hamper. The square boxy thing up on the wall is the air-con unit.
It's no big deal, but I want to draw your attention to the clock. I put off getting a clock for the longest time because being in a quiet room and listening to the constant ticking of a clock makes me absolutely friggin' crazy. So when I found one with a sweeping second hand I bought it immediately.
It's no big deal, but I want to draw your attention to the clock. I put off getting a clock for the longest time because being in a quiet room and listening to the constant ticking of a clock makes me absolutely friggin' crazy. So when I found one with a sweeping second hand I bought it immediately.


0 Responses to “Brian's apartment - "living" area”
Post a Comment