Brian's apartment - bed/Tv/comptuer area
0 Comments Published by Brian on Tuesday, April 25, 2006 at 1:24 PM.
The angle makes the apartment look way bigger than it actually is. In reality my apartment is about the size of a box of animal crackers. Let's see, I have an international readership, how about a box of McVities instead? It's small, got it?
My first week here I didn't have any bedding, so they said they were ordering some. At the same time I was introducing myself to my students and they asked me what my favorite color was. I said, "purple," cause why the hell not? I actually don't have a favorite color. Anyway, when my bedding arrived a few days later, wouldn't you know it, it was all purple. I've never asked, but I'm certain they heard me say that to the students and thought I'd be in queer heaven with purple bedsheets. Like I said, I don't actually care, but it's pretty awesome that they thought about it.
My first week here I didn't have any bedding, so they said they were ordering some. At the same time I was introducing myself to my students and they asked me what my favorite color was. I said, "purple," cause why the hell not? I actually don't have a favorite color. Anyway, when my bedding arrived a few days later, wouldn't you know it, it was all purple. I've never asked, but I'm certain they heard me say that to the students and thought I'd be in queer heaven with purple bedsheets. Like I said, I don't actually care, but it's pretty awesome that they thought about it.


0 Responses to “Brian's apartment - bed/Tv/comptuer area”
Post a Comment