The boy is back

To anyone who has been checking this site and wondering where the hell I’ve been, I most sincerely apologize. The only way I can explain my extended silence is that for a long time I was having a bad attitude, and I didn’t feel like writing because it all would have spilled over into the blog, and let’s be honest, how much of that does anyone really want to read? If I’ve bored myself with my own ranting, how much more bored must the general populace be? Then by the time my attitude improved I had fallen out of the habit of writing. It’s just one of oh so many things that fell by the wayside in recent days.

So I’m back, but I guess I’d better not get too ambitious right away. Let’s just get something posted and then take it from there. In the time I was away from here, I went away for real, to Thailand and back. Here’s a picture of me on Koh Samui. My head is a little fuzzy because the auto-focus didn’t quite fix on me just right. It’s also possible that the focus is fine, and my head is just a little fuzzy.

Brian on Samui

Labels:

0 Responses to “The boy is back”

Post a Comment