We had some snow in Seoul over Saturday night and Sunday morning. Unfortunately, by the time I got outside it had mostly gone away. However, I did manage to get a few wintery like pictures.

This woman was selling all kinds of snacks outside my apartment building. Besides the air-puffed goodies, she sells walnuts, chestnuts, and steamed sweet potatoes.

I kept rotating this picture to try and straighten out the street lamp, until I realized my picture was just fine. It was the lamp that is out of whack. Sheesh!

A view of Namsan (South Mountain) as seen from a pedestrian overpass over the Hannam roadway.

From the same overpass looking back toward Itaewon. The mosque is visible on the left.

This woman was selling all kinds of snacks outside my apartment building. Besides the air-puffed goodies, she sells walnuts, chestnuts, and steamed sweet potatoes.

I kept rotating this picture to try and straighten out the street lamp, until I realized my picture was just fine. It was the lamp that is out of whack. Sheesh!

A view of Namsan (South Mountain) as seen from a pedestrian overpass over the Hannam roadway.

From the same overpass looking back toward Itaewon. The mosque is visible on the left.
Labels: life in Korea

0 Responses to “First snow of the season”
Post a Comment