The madness begins

It's November first here in Korea, even if it isn't quite yet in the US. I've already started working on my Nano. I'd like to call your attention to the new icon on the upper right-hand side of the page. It will give a live update of my wordcount, so you can check back whenever you like to see how I'm doing. Also feel free to nudge me along if you see me lagging behind, or give me a verbal flogging if you notice the count hasn't changed for several days.

The goal is to write 50,000 words during the month which works out to just under 1,700 words a day. I've set a personal daily goal of 2,000 words. So far today I've written 233 words. I'd better get cracking.

I'll try to keep the updates coming, but I hope you'll understand if the blog entries are short for the next few weeks.

I already feel lost with this thing. I don't know if I can do it this year. But I promised I'd give it a shot.

Labels:

0 Responses to “The madness begins”

Post a Comment