Willful insanity



It's almost November, so that means Nanowrimo starts soon. Registration on the website opened the other day, and the excitement is palpable.

Did you not feel it palpate?

Well anyway, notice the sleek new "participant" icon above the archive links. Hopefully in about two months I can change it to a "winner" icon.

If you've never done anything like this, it's hard to understand why you would ever do something like this. Any answer I give beyond "I'm mentally unstable," fails to ring true. Besides, the Nanowrimo FAQ (click the link above) does a much better job of explaining it than I ever could.

I haven't thought much about my story in the past few days, but I'm hoping to do more of that during the break this week. Really though, I want to just start writing, but rules are rules. 28 more days.

Labels:

0 Responses to “Willful insanity”

Post a Comment