Chris

Chris is like El Nino. He sort of shows up in my life now and then, unpredictably, and upsets the general order of things, and then leaves just as suddenly as he came. Where the analogy breaks down of course is El Nino doesn't send me text messages asking to come over for the weekend, and I don't answer those messages saying, "Sure Nino, CU l8tr! :)"

I do love Chris. I just never know quite what to think when were are together. See, we had a brief, stormy affair (with torrential downpours) a few years ago. Now we have grown and have settled into a long-term immature friendship. It's a friendship in which the boundaries aren't always properly defined however, so it gets confusing at times, at least for me it does. As far as I know, Chris is just having fun and all is good. I am having fun too. Most of the time I'm quite happy with our arrangement. It's just...well, i'll just say it gets confusing and leave it at that.

Here are a few of pictures I took of Chris over the weekend. I wanted to practice taking portrait photos, and he agreed to be my model.


Chris - Changdong1

Chris - Chungyecheon1

Chris Portrait 03

Labels:

0 Responses to “Chris”

Post a Comment