Update to my last bright idea.
What was I thinking with that North Korea blog thing? I don't mean it was a bad idea. It was an excellent idea. In fact it is such an excellent idea that numerous people and organizations have beaten me to it. Here are some links to what I've found online in the past few hours.
The Dainly NK
North Korea zone
One Free Korea
NKnet.org
LiNK: Liberation in North Korea
This has been an informative evening to say the least. I've learned a lot about the current situation in North Korea in the past few hours, and it has convinced me more than ever that this is a cause I want to pursue. More about this later.
What was I thinking with that North Korea blog thing? I don't mean it was a bad idea. It was an excellent idea. In fact it is such an excellent idea that numerous people and organizations have beaten me to it. Here are some links to what I've found online in the past few hours.
The Dainly NK
North Korea zone
One Free Korea
NKnet.org
LiNK: Liberation in North Korea
This has been an informative evening to say the least. I've learned a lot about the current situation in North Korea in the past few hours, and it has convinced me more than ever that this is a cause I want to pursue. More about this later.

0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment