Aaahhh, connectivity is a good thing! I'm here in Arizona at my parents house, feeling sort dissatisfied because I just didn't like using my dad's computer for internet and whatnot. Anyway, this afternoon I noticed his DSL router had a little antenna on top of it and I wondered what that was all about. Sure enough, it's a wireless capable router. I took a few tries to get the connection configured, but I done it. So now I can Internet to my little hearts content. Yeah, it's all of ten feet away from my dad's computer but damnit! This laptop is mine and I wants it!
Well, now that I'm wirelessly wired again, I'll update the ole bloggaroonie with some pics from San Francisco and stuff. More coming soon.
Well, now that I'm wirelessly wired again, I'll update the ole bloggaroonie with some pics from San Francisco and stuff. More coming soon.

0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment