Today I signed up for a web counter for my blog. I should have done it long ago, but you know...

I'm excited about my upcoming trip to Thailand. A lot of it is still up in the air so I haven't really said anything about it. I know for sure I will leave here on the 17th at 5:30. My return flight is scheduled for the 26th at 7:15. I want to try and change the return flight once I'm down there. No idea if I'll have any luck. Also, at some point during my trip I'm planning to visit Phuket for a couple of days, and somewhere in there also I will see Greg and Sandra, two of my old CELTA buddies. Everything else is kind of undecided at this point, which is a little scary since I leave in a little less than a week.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment