For several days now I’ve been checking my class site obsessively to see if my grade from my second assignment has been returned yet. Today was finally the payoff. I got a good, solid “B,” which I’m totally happy with. The gist of the evaluator’s comments were that I demonstrated that I knew what I was talking about, and presented a clear thesis statement, but that I could have given more examples to back up my arguments. Which, yeah, totally. Anyway, I’m very happy with the mark I got. Now I just have to wait for the final exam results, which will not be posted for almost a month.
Also, the central education office sent me an e-mail this afternoon to tell me my plane ticket has been purchased, so that is a done deal I guess. I’m booked for a full round-trip to and from Phoenix, but I’m wondering now if I should skip PHX-SFO segment on the return flight and just go directly to SFO from Newark or JFK. Guess it depends on schedules and the like. If I start thinking about different possible flight scenarios my head starts spinning pretty quickly. Can I get a cheaper fare if I fly out of Newark, change in Cincinnati, layover in Salt Lake, land in Oakland and take BART across the bay? How about if I do the same thing, but on a Tuesday?
Also, the central education office sent me an e-mail this afternoon to tell me my plane ticket has been purchased, so that is a done deal I guess. I’m booked for a full round-trip to and from Phoenix, but I’m wondering now if I should skip PHX-SFO segment on the return flight and just go directly to SFO from Newark or JFK. Guess it depends on schedules and the like. If I start thinking about different possible flight scenarios my head starts spinning pretty quickly. Can I get a cheaper fare if I fly out of Newark, change in Cincinnati, layover in Salt Lake, land in Oakland and take BART across the bay? How about if I do the same thing, but on a Tuesday?

And just what would you're anticipated dates for your travels (travails) in the USA be? Hmmm? And congrats on the test and grades so far ...