
This sign was posted at my school, in the hallway outside the library. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what action it could be placing under interdiction. Any guesses? No kneeling? No drunkeness? No doggie style? I was fascinated enough to take this picture.
When I got home I looked it up in my dictionary. The Korean letters are pronounced like, "joa-jull geum-ji." I've seen "geum-ji" before on no parking signs (주차금지--ju-cha geum-ji), so I figured it must mean "forbidden" or "prohibited." Joa-jull means a breakdown, or a set back, or disapointment, so the nearest I can figure is the sign means "no emotional breakdown." I guess the dude pounding the floor is kind of a clue. What this sign is doing in my school I have no idea. There is some other text around it that I couldn't read. I'm hoping to make a photocopy of the sign so I can bring it home and decipher it.
Today I worked on my exam. I've completed five of the ten questions, so that's a good feeling. I'll be glad when this is finished, but I can also tell I'm going to get that post crazy period let-down. You know how when you're really busy, and then suddenly you aren't busy and you feel all weird? It feels like you left home and forgot something important, but you can't remember what it was. You know what I mean?
It's 11:30 on Sunday night and I have yet to figure out what I'm going to teach next week. So it's situation normal around here.

Here at work I am told that it means something between "Don't Worry, Be Happy" and "Don't Get Upset" or "Freaking Out Is NOT Allowed".
The comment Saturday night was a real riot. You done good.
have a great day...........ray