The kids are taking exams today so I don’t have any classes, but I’m still required to put in my time. Whenever I have a day like this where I have to be here, but I don’t have any particular duties, I always catch myself thinking of the line, “you think you’re so clever and classless and free,” from the John Lennon song that is the title of this post.
To use the time, I’ve been working on a new template for the BoB. That’s right dear bleaders, some changes are in the works. I’ve created a dummy blog, so I can fiddle with things and come up with something I like before going “live.” It’s nearly finished, but I’ve saved the hardest bit for last. Sorry for the secrecy, but I want it to be a surprise.
I think BoB 2.0 will likely go online within a week, but that’s no guarantee.
Thanks for your continued support…
To use the time, I’ve been working on a new template for the BoB. That’s right dear bleaders, some changes are in the works. I’ve created a dummy blog, so I can fiddle with things and come up with something I like before going “live.” It’s nearly finished, but I’ve saved the hardest bit for last. Sorry for the secrecy, but I want it to be a surprise.
I think BoB 2.0 will likely go online within a week, but that’s no guarantee.
Thanks for your continued support…

0 Responses to “Working class hero”
Post a Comment