Chillin'

Air-conditioner guy returned last night.  He got all up in my business for about 15 minutes then he signaled for me to call a colleague to translate for me.  Through the colleague he explained some stuff I didn’t quite understand, but was something along the lines of last time he was here he found some part that never should have been there in the first place (Thanks, LG!).  He replaced the wrong part with the correct one, but when he did that he really should have replaced another part as well, which he didn’t catch last time.  So this time he replaced the other part and said all was well, except I would have to wait two hours before turning on the air-conditioner.  “Right,” I thought, “and that way you get a two hour jump start on me.”  No, actually it seemed reasonable, but I also knew I couldn’t be in the apartment during that time, so I left.  

At around 9:00 pm I turned on the now infamous A/C unit and hoped for the best.  The second repair seems to have done the trick.  The best part was the repairman didn’t charge me for the additional work.  If only I’d known that before I got all worked up about it.  I’m still learning I guess.

At 6:00 this morning, I woke up with a chill and had to wrap a blanket around me to keep warm.  Ahhh.  If things go my way I’ll catch pneumonia by Monday.


1 Responses to “Chillin'”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Congratulations! I'm very pleased to read that your A/C unit has been fixed!  

Post a Comment