If you can't say somethin' nice...

The bloggage has been light this week, I know.  I wanted to write more yesterday and today, but despite the return of climate control to my home, I’ve been feeling kind of negatively lately.  Maybe it’s the weather.  Who knows?  Whenever I thought of a topic for blogging, it would descend pretty quickly into a whiny rant.  I’m of two minds about whether to put my whininess out there on the Net.  On the one hand, it’s my blog, and I can do what I want.  On the other hand, who wants to listen to another bitchy foreigner?  I’ve even become a pain in the ass to myself.  So, I’m invoking the Thumper Rule until I have something a little more positive to say, or neutral at the very least.  

Well, I do have one bit of good news…I’m down another 0.2 kilos this week.  That’s about half a pound, for a total of 8.1 kilos, or around 18 pounds since February.

2 Responses to “If you can't say somethin' nice...”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Teaching summer school today in Philadelphia was an exercise in hell. Not only was my second 6th grade a nightmare of misbehavior (so unlike my "good" sixth grade class that precedes it), but it was so hot and I was so hot that I was dehydrating faster than I could possibly drink water. I don't normally sweat a lot, but God you should've seen me today. Pools of it everywhere. When I sat at lunch, water -- not moisture -- WATER formed in pools under my arms resting on the table and creeped outward in a scary demonstration of just how much water was pouring out from me. They're talking about canceling summer school on Monday and Tuesday, and I certainly hope so, quite frankly.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    If your blog wasn't bitchy occasionally how would we know you were in Korea?  

Post a Comment