Just a few moments ago I sent in my application for the Seoul public school job. When all was said and done it comprised a whopping ten attachments for a grand total of 1.4 megabytes! It took about two weeks to get everything together, mainly because I didn't have my reference letters already in the bag. Well, here's hoping it pays off. This really would be a dream job for me. Oops, I shouldn't have said that, the fates will hear. Shhh!
Furthermore, I also applied for a summer camp position this week. They responded and said they want to talk to me. I gave them a couple of windows when they could call me, but so far they haven't done it yet. Again, it would be super duper excellent-a-mundo if this thing panned out. It starts in late July, so it would mean less time killing time in Portland. Not that I'd mind an extra month in Portland, but the accomodations would be hard to pull together and after the first few days, what am I gonna do anyway?
Ok, I'm like exhausted. I had good classes today, but it really takes a lot out of me to be able to pull that off. Thank god there's a holiday this weekend.
Furthermore, I also applied for a summer camp position this week. They responded and said they want to talk to me. I gave them a couple of windows when they could call me, but so far they haven't done it yet. Again, it would be super duper excellent-a-mundo if this thing panned out. It starts in late July, so it would mean less time killing time in Portland. Not that I'd mind an extra month in Portland, but the accomodations would be hard to pull together and after the first few days, what am I gonna do anyway?
Ok, I'm like exhausted. I had good classes today, but it really takes a lot out of me to be able to pull that off. Thank god there's a holiday this weekend.

0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment