I got the job!
This morning I got an e-mail from the recruiter in Korea I've been talking to and found out I got the job with the Seoul public schools. This is the one I've been hoping for, so this is a good thing. Somehow I've now got to get a medical evaluation signed by a physician. This could be a bit of a trick since I don't have health insurance at the moment. Shoulda done it while I was still in Russia. Oh, and I've got to come up with $800 for a plane ticket.
This morning I got an e-mail from the recruiter in Korea I've been talking to and found out I got the job with the Seoul public schools. This is the one I've been hoping for, so this is a good thing. Somehow I've now got to get a medical evaluation signed by a physician. This could be a bit of a trick since I don't have health insurance at the moment. Shoulda done it while I was still in Russia. Oh, and I've got to come up with $800 for a plane ticket.

0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment