Back from the dead...sort of
Oh hi. Yeah, I’m back. Actually I got my computer back last Wednesday night. For the first few days I had to get caught up on all my TV shows and podcasts. I’m only human.
I’m having a bad day actually. Although I knew last night that I didn’t have any lesson plans for this week, still I couldn’t be bothered. Also, I was awake till past one am. Couldn’t sleep. Today I’m tired and lethargic. This morning I copied a couple of worksheets to use in my classes. Lowers are doing more with family and relationships, while uppers are practicing adverbs of frequency. It actually was ok today. Thank god for small favors.
While my computer was getting serviced I wrote up this whole big thing about how much I’m enjoying my mornings lately. I wrote it on the piece of junk pc at the desk next to me. Then the day ended before I finished, and I just never got back to it. Maybe tonight or tomorrow I’ll get it posted. Don’t hold your breath.
***
Just now I gave in a put my head down on my desk for a few minutes. Next thing I knew I was awakened by the ringing of my desk neighbor’s phone. I was out for about 20 minutes. For a moment I thought the ringing meant it was morning and I would have to get up and get ready for school. Talk about a nightmare!

0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment