« Home | Moscow walk- Yuri Gagarin monument » | Bolshoi brat » | Today I went on a long walk in Moscow, from Lenins... » | It's all about the sightseeing these days. I only ... » | Indulge me for a moment.I want to give a little mo... » | Good news today! I got confirmation on the summer... » | On Sunday afternoon I went to have coffee with a f... » | Whoa! Missed a couple of days there. Oh well. I... » | At the moment my DSL connection is out. It could ... » | WODRemuneration - Recompense, payOk, I've known th... »

Moscow walk - Yuri Gagarin 2

0 Comments Published by Brian on Tuesday, May 24, 2005 at 5:45 AM.

Gagarin1

I just love this thing. It makes me think of Ayn Rand novels for some reason.

0 Responses to “Moscow walk - Yuri Gagarin 2”

Post a Comment

Latest

  • Moscow walk- Yuri Gagarin monument
  • Bolshoi brat
  • Today I went on a long walk in Moscow, from Lenins...
  • It's all about the sightseeing these days. I only ...
  • Indulge me for a moment.I want to give a little mo...
  • Good news today! I got confirmation on the summer...
  • On Sunday afternoon I went to have coffee with a f...
  • Whoa! Missed a couple of days there. Oh well. I...
  • At the moment my DSL connection is out. It could ...
  • WODRemuneration - Recompense, payOk, I've known th...

Archives

  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007

My stuff & other things I like

  • My 2006 NaNoWriMo novel
  • My Flickr photos
  • How's the weather in Seoul?
  • Pandora
  • This American Life

Blogs I read

  • Not Another EFL blog!
  • Seoul Hero
  • Seoul life
  • Expatriate Games
  • Scriblings of the Metropolitian
  • G.I. Korea Blog

Podcasts I listen to (or watch)

  • Diggnation
  • Ctrl+Alt+Chicken
  • The Word Nerds
  • "The World's" Tech Podcast
  • Science Friday
  • BBC Documentary Archive

Contacting me

    Leave a comment (preferred method) or if you'd rather contact me personally, send e-mail to theblogofbrian[at]gmail[dot]com.



    XML


Powered by Blogger & Blogger Templates