Today I went on a long walk in Moscow, from Leninskiy Prospect, all the way to Ploschad Revolutsei. The entire walk took close to three hours, though of course I wasn't walking the entire time. During the walk I was reminded of similar walks I've taken in several different cities, like New York, Montreal, Seoul, Osaka, Bangkok, Paris, and Edinbourgh. I guess I'm really lucky to have been all those places and had time to explore at a more or less leisurely pace.

So along the way I took a bunch of pictures and I was about to post some here, but as I was about to do so I discovered that Flikr has a facility for hosting photos and posting to your blog, so I think I'm going to redo my pics and try it their way. I've been using a French site called Espace-dream, which has worked fine so far, but I really dislike having to shrink my pics to make them fit in the blog space. Hopefully with the Flikr method I can post a thumbnail to the blog and link to the fullsize photo on the Flikr page. In fact, let's have a go now and just see how it works out.....

.....ok, that appears to work just like I hoped it would. Didja like the pic? So the thing is, I just got through editing all the photos I took today so they'd be small enough for my blog, but now I think I'm going to re-edit them so they're a little bit larger. Nice one!

UPDATE 12/05/2006: For whatever reason, the images I posted using flickr's "Blog this" feature don't show up, so I'm reposting them today as plain old photos with links to the originals on blogger.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment