Good news today! I got confirmation on the summer camp job I've been applying for. It's double good news in fact because right in the contract it says air fare will be paid up front. One major less thing to worry about. Also, I heard back from a uni job I applied for, but it was just an acknowledgement really. No idea if they're actually interested. Still no follow-up on the public school job.
My 2-3 repeat readers may notice my new blog template. I can't find a template that suits me, so I'm trying different ones. If you see this--and if you're reading this now, I can only assume you have--let me know what you think.
My mind is wandering. I'm having a terrible time staying focused tonight. In fact I started writing this, then got distracted by no less than four tangents in succession. Guess that means it's bedtime.
Well, not quite. As far as NK goes, Seoul and Pyongyang have restarted talks, which have been stalled for nearly a year. NK is in desperate need of fertilizer, so the south is hoping to use that as a (litteral?) chip to get the north to give a little. I'm witholding commentary on these events. Plenty of other people do a better job of that than me.
Since it's Tuesday barely, that means I haven't had a drink in 80 days. Like, wow! Having said that, I'm going nuts on the caffeine and sugar again lately. Whatever it is I want out of life, I guess I don't want it badly enough to stay off of all the junk I put into my body. I'll keep working though.
My 2-3 repeat readers may notice my new blog template. I can't find a template that suits me, so I'm trying different ones. If you see this--and if you're reading this now, I can only assume you have--let me know what you think.
My mind is wandering. I'm having a terrible time staying focused tonight. In fact I started writing this, then got distracted by no less than four tangents in succession. Guess that means it's bedtime.
Well, not quite. As far as NK goes, Seoul and Pyongyang have restarted talks, which have been stalled for nearly a year. NK is in desperate need of fertilizer, so the south is hoping to use that as a (litteral?) chip to get the north to give a little. I'm witholding commentary on these events. Plenty of other people do a better job of that than me.
Since it's Tuesday barely, that means I haven't had a drink in 80 days. Like, wow! Having said that, I'm going nuts on the caffeine and sugar again lately. Whatever it is I want out of life, I guess I don't want it badly enough to stay off of all the junk I put into my body. I'll keep working though.

0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment