What a waste of a day this was...well nearly. I defrosted my freezer, so I guess that was something. But seriously, I didn't clean. I didn't study. I didn't do any lesson prep. Hell, I didn't even bathe today, not that anyone needs to know that. I mostly sat around, checked e-mail about a million times, and ate and ate and ate.
Oh well, I also sent my resume to a university in Jinju, Korea, so I guess that was something too. I won't get the job. That's a near certainty, but it doesn't hurt to apply. The process itself is valuable and anyway, you never can tell.
For tomorrow my bright idea is I'm going to throw out the sugary stuff I bought today, do some exercises in the morning and clean up my place really good. I have to tidy up a bit at least since my private student is coming over. It's a holiday tomorrow so I'm not going anywhere. But, I can't repeat what I did today. That would be beyond ridiculous.
Oh well, I also sent my resume to a university in Jinju, Korea, so I guess that was something too. I won't get the job. That's a near certainty, but it doesn't hurt to apply. The process itself is valuable and anyway, you never can tell.
For tomorrow my bright idea is I'm going to throw out the sugary stuff I bought today, do some exercises in the morning and clean up my place really good. I have to tidy up a bit at least since my private student is coming over. It's a holiday tomorrow so I'm not going anywhere. But, I can't repeat what I did today. That would be beyond ridiculous.

0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment