What I did today
Last night I tried to tweak my template format, with a modicum of success. In other words, it sorta worked, but not really. Today I sent a really long e-mail to my friend jennifer, that I may post some of here later.
The recruiter I mailed my application to sent a short note and said they'd be in contact about interviews and stuff. I hope I don't have to travel too far for this. If I can interview in San Francisco or Seattle that's fine, I just don't want to have to make a special trip to like Los Angeles or someplace like that. Although I suppose it wouldn't be so bad.
Last night also, I finished the first unit of the Korean lessons I'm doing, although I need to go back through it for more practice. When I do get to Korea I'll probably enroll in a real Korean language course. From what I've seen on the Internet the university courses are the way to go.
Sooner or later too I want to begin a TESOL Masters degree program. I wish I could start in January, but maybe it will have to wait till next September. So as of now I plan to study Korean, volunteer to help refugees, write a novel, pursue a Masters degree, work out at a gym, keep myself spiritually centered, and oh yeah, work a full-time job. Honestly, why do I kid myself about all this stuff. There's no way I can do all of this. Or rather, there's no way I would do all of it at one time. Well, we'll call this the 'golden ideal.' If I can make my reality even close to this I'll feel like I'm not doing to bad.
Last night I tried to tweak my template format, with a modicum of success. In other words, it sorta worked, but not really. Today I sent a really long e-mail to my friend jennifer, that I may post some of here later.
The recruiter I mailed my application to sent a short note and said they'd be in contact about interviews and stuff. I hope I don't have to travel too far for this. If I can interview in San Francisco or Seattle that's fine, I just don't want to have to make a special trip to like Los Angeles or someplace like that. Although I suppose it wouldn't be so bad.
Last night also, I finished the first unit of the Korean lessons I'm doing, although I need to go back through it for more practice. When I do get to Korea I'll probably enroll in a real Korean language course. From what I've seen on the Internet the university courses are the way to go.
Sooner or later too I want to begin a TESOL Masters degree program. I wish I could start in January, but maybe it will have to wait till next September. So as of now I plan to study Korean, volunteer to help refugees, write a novel, pursue a Masters degree, work out at a gym, keep myself spiritually centered, and oh yeah, work a full-time job. Honestly, why do I kid myself about all this stuff. There's no way I can do all of this. Or rather, there's no way I would do all of it at one time. Well, we'll call this the 'golden ideal.' If I can make my reality even close to this I'll feel like I'm not doing to bad.

0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment