WOD
Remuneration - Recompense, pay
Ok, I've known the meaning of this word for quite a long time. The thing is, until very recently I've been reading it as renumeration, reasoning that the word somehow shared a root with the word number. Like, it's payday so I got some numbers, 20s mostly. Ok, it makes no sense, fine. The worst thing is now I have to cut the president some slack when he says nuke-ya-lar. Wait, no I don't. He's the president. He should know better. Fuck him.
What I did today
Remember how I said I was going to try to make Monday a little more productive than Sunday? Yeah well, not so much. I managed to clean up and get some laundry done, and did some exercises in the morning, but man I ate shit yesterday. I only left the apartment for less than an hour all day. Even my private lesson cancelled.
However, just about an hour ago I spoke to the recruiter in Korea for the summer camp position I'm applying for. It seems like it's pretty much a done deal, although I guess I won't know absoloutely for certain until I hear from the camp program itself.
I also just realized I forgot to ask if airfare is paid up front or if I have to foot the bill and get refunded later. Doesn't matter so much I guess, only if I have to buy my own ticket I'd rather do it sooner than later.
Ok that's it for now. I've only slept about an hour so I'm going back to bed. Maybe today I'll try and get some pictures taken to put up here. I wonder if I'm getting any readers yet.
Remuneration - Recompense, pay
Ok, I've known the meaning of this word for quite a long time. The thing is, until very recently I've been reading it as renumeration, reasoning that the word somehow shared a root with the word number. Like, it's payday so I got some numbers, 20s mostly. Ok, it makes no sense, fine. The worst thing is now I have to cut the president some slack when he says nuke-ya-lar. Wait, no I don't. He's the president. He should know better. Fuck him.
What I did today
Remember how I said I was going to try to make Monday a little more productive than Sunday? Yeah well, not so much. I managed to clean up and get some laundry done, and did some exercises in the morning, but man I ate shit yesterday. I only left the apartment for less than an hour all day. Even my private lesson cancelled.
However, just about an hour ago I spoke to the recruiter in Korea for the summer camp position I'm applying for. It seems like it's pretty much a done deal, although I guess I won't know absoloutely for certain until I hear from the camp program itself.
I also just realized I forgot to ask if airfare is paid up front or if I have to foot the bill and get refunded later. Doesn't matter so much I guess, only if I have to buy my own ticket I'd rather do it sooner than later.
Ok that's it for now. I've only slept about an hour so I'm going back to bed. Maybe today I'll try and get some pictures taken to put up here. I wonder if I'm getting any readers yet.

0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment