At the moment my DSL connection is out. It could be because the bill was due today and I forgot to pay. Or it could be a normal technical difficulty and have nothing to do with my bill. Fortunately I still have some credits on my Comstar account, so I still have dial-up access. What sucks however is I was halfway through downloading the latest American Idol. I'm almost positive Anthony is leaving this week. Everyone knows it in fact, even Anthony I'd bet, but I still want to see the show. So if you know anything about it, please don't tell me. I did however get to see the season finale of Scrubs tonight, so I guess that's something.

Maybe without Internet toinght I will make a half decent lesson plan for tomorrow, or read a book or do something else worthwhile. My computer could use a night off anyway.

Today was not bad. I tested myself on the entire first unit of my Korean studies, did a decent amount of exercise, and had a pretty good class with my teenagers this afternoon. Not too much to report other than I'm cruising along and feeling pretty good today.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment