Whoa! Missed a couple of days there. Oh well. It's not like anything really interesting happened. Had a class today because the Tuesday/Saturday switch thing that they pulled last week. In a country of weird things, this is definitely one of the weirdest. Only four students showed up, but it was still a good class. The next two weeks are going to be pretty busy in fact. Trying to squeeze in extra classes, racing to get through a text book with one of my teenage groups, and trying to get stuff organized for packing and getting outta here.
Looks like I'm going to take a trip after all. Tom, my colleague and I, will likely do the mad dash to St Pete, Helsinki, and Tallin together. Two snags though. I will have to clear two days of classes off my schedule by arrangeing coverage or moving classes around, and I need to get my damn registration back before then too. Well, there's no use worrying about it right now.
Tomorrow I'm going to Tosca with Masha, my coworker. It's in the new Bolshoi, not the old one, but I'll still try and get a pic of myself in front of the theatre to post.
By the way, does anyone actually read this thing? Just wondering.
Looks like I'm going to take a trip after all. Tom, my colleague and I, will likely do the mad dash to St Pete, Helsinki, and Tallin together. Two snags though. I will have to clear two days of classes off my schedule by arrangeing coverage or moving classes around, and I need to get my damn registration back before then too. Well, there's no use worrying about it right now.
Tomorrow I'm going to Tosca with Masha, my coworker. It's in the new Bolshoi, not the old one, but I'll still try and get a pic of myself in front of the theatre to post.
By the way, does anyone actually read this thing? Just wondering.

0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment