I love blogging, even though I've been a bit less diligent about it lately. It's like sending e-mail to yourself, which in my case I may as well be really doing. I suppose I shouldn't so cavalierly assume no one is reading this, someone might see it, and I know some people have. I doubt I get much repeat business though.

Went to church today at MCC. And that's all I have to say about that. I spent my afternoon riding a bus with Ryan. He has a friend who's a bus driver and he goes and hangs out on her route sometimes on the weekends. It was ok. Tri-met isn't exactly my idea of a good time, but you know, I've certainly had worse afternoons and worse bus rides so I'll take it.

I'm afraid the next few weeks are going to get really boring. Guess it's up to me to make sure that doesn't happen.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment