You know that song? “So you had a bad day”? That’s been my whole week. Something is definitely wrong with me. I’ve just been in a pissy mood for about eight days now. Every time I think it has lifted it comes back again. I know part of the reason, and I was going to write about it, but finally decided it’s too personal, even for a blog that to my knowledge, only a few close friends even know exists. So as I as saying, I can account for part of my bad mood, but mostly it remains a mystery.
Give me a few days. If things don’t pick up by then I’ll write more about it. Thanks for checking in…
Give me a few days. If things don’t pick up by then I’ll write more about it. Thanks for checking in…

0 Responses to “Monday Monday”
Post a Comment