This camp business is exhausting! It's not like we are crazy busy here, but there's also never any significant down time. There always seems to be one more thing coming up, and then one more thing...
I've been so busy in fact, that I haven't managed to take any pictures for several days now. Thankfully there is a camp person running around doing that for me. The school district has a private little website where they post pictures from camp everyday so the parents can check in and make sure their kids are still alive and stuff. I'm posting a few here, without permission of course.

The first week is finally almost over, and I will be Seoul bound in just a couple of hours. I hope a couple days R&R at home will be enough to recharge.
I've been so busy in fact, that I haven't managed to take any pictures for several days now. Thankfully there is a camp person running around doing that for me. The school district has a private little website where they post pictures from camp everyday so the parents can check in and make sure their kids are still alive and stuff. I'm posting a few here, without permission of course.

Doing the "Back to the board" game with my class.

Some students looking contemplateively at a presentation.

Every English class in Korea must have a student named "Harry." It's the law.

Some students looking contemplateively at a presentation.

Every English class in Korea must have a student named "Harry." It's the law.
The first week is finally almost over, and I will be Seoul bound in just a couple of hours. I hope a couple days R&R at home will be enough to recharge.

0 Responses to “Summer Camp: First week wrap-up”
Post a Comment