What's that big yellow thing in the sky?!
0 Comments Published by Brian on Tuesday, August 01, 2006 at 12:52 AM.
At least, the sun is out now and the rain has stopped. Even though it is obscenely hot, it might present a good opportunity to take the camera out for a spin.
Tuesday is the halfway mark of camp, and that means I’ll begin my vacation in the States about ten days from now. My kids were dropping like flies today. Out of 18 in my class, four were out sick and two more looked like they were about to vomit or collapse. A couple of teachers are under the weather as well. I’m convinced it has something to do with the camp food. Not enough roughage, if you know what I mean.
Right now I have this feeling that I hate, like I have to go to bed now (it’s coming up on 12:30 AM here), but I’m still not done with stuff I have to do for tomorrow, and yet it’s still late so I’m going to be a wreck in the morning. It feels like I’m running on a treadmill (maybe a hamster wheel is a better analogy) and I can’t stop.
Tuesday is the halfway mark of camp, and that means I’ll begin my vacation in the States about ten days from now. My kids were dropping like flies today. Out of 18 in my class, four were out sick and two more looked like they were about to vomit or collapse. A couple of teachers are under the weather as well. I’m convinced it has something to do with the camp food. Not enough roughage, if you know what I mean.
Right now I have this feeling that I hate, like I have to go to bed now (it’s coming up on 12:30 AM here), but I’m still not done with stuff I have to do for tomorrow, and yet it’s still late so I’m going to be a wreck in the morning. It feels like I’m running on a treadmill (maybe a hamster wheel is a better analogy) and I can’t stop.

0 Responses to “What's that big yellow thing in the sky?!”
Post a Comment